Mom's Daily Tests & Meds - Current

A continuation of Mom's Daily Tests & Meds

Saturday, January 6, 2007

One Quarter Stat Day:

A.M. Blood Glucose:
    Not taken
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1453
    BP:  146/69
    Pulse:  56

    It was probably a mistake to try to take her BP today, too, but I did it anyway. You can see the results. She was animated and talkative through the whole procedure. I was annoyed, and showed it. Still, her diastolic looks awfully good.
    Breakfast: Back to completely normal.
    Lunch: V-8 juice with 1 tsp Maharajah curry and a mixture of peanuts and cashews.
    Dinner: Just Dessert dinner of half a Vegan gingersnap, half of what was left of the fresh apple/pecan mixture I made and ice cream. Oh, yeah. And, I think, I didn't take her BG before dinner. We were catching up on The L Word, again.
    Only two glipizide, today, usual times. Three lisinopril, though.
    For some reason, I'm thinking that I remember a bowel movement, but I can't be sure.
    She retired at 0015, 1/7/06. Light out at 0030. However, she was up again, twice, last time down 0145. Both times she claimed not to have slept was was clearly weary the second time up. I asked if she wanted to stay up and watch TV or read for awhile, since I was going to be up for "another hour or so", but she declined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home