Mom's Daily Tests & Meds - Current

A continuation of Mom's Daily Tests & Meds

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Miscellaneous Notes:

    I've published a new Med & Supplement Schedule and linked it to the links at the right and, I think, over at the the main journal, at least that was my intention. If it's not hooked up there I'll do that shortly. The chances are good that I'll be amending the Schedule fairly frequently as her medications and supplements change, which it appears that they are bound to do during this period of her life. This time I added the ibuprofen at breakfast as a regular OTC med and the morphine as a PRN med, although we haven't used it, yet.
    In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't been taking her temperature, lately, in the morning. It hardly seems necessary unless something prompts it. I feel her forehead and if she feels temperate I tell her, "You're alive," at which she smirks and sometimes chuckles, and that's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home