Mom's Daily Tests & Meds - Current

A continuation of Mom's Daily Tests & Meds

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Full Stat Day:

AM Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1508
    Reading:  184
AM 60" Dig Temp:
    Time:  1528
    Reading:  97.1

PM Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2122
    Reading:  215
 

Medication Changes:
  • 325 mg acetaminophen before nap for lower back ache
  • Extra 10 mg of glipizide with dessert because of high BG readings
  • 500 mg acetaminophen just before bed for another episode of hard pain in the same place as last time
  • I've been forgetting to note this, but today was a Detox tea day. I haven't been keeping to a strict every-other-day schedule, so I'll start noting when I use it
    Dinner:  Rest of the KFC from last night; a scoop of German Chocolate Cake ice cream
    Miscellaneous Note on Recent BG readings:  I am concerned about her high BG readings, but we are also in the middle of negotiating one glucometer malfunction and, thus, having to use expired strips on the other. I am awaiting delivery of fresh strips. I am hoping that this will take care of the problem.
Sleep:
  • Awake at 1500
  • Down for nap at 1900
  • Up from nap at 2115
  • Down for night at 0200
  • Awake 8.75 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home